Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Halloween.

Re: Happy Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Elberson

Quote Originally Posted by GarzaCapitalist
    GarzaCapitalist

AKA<span style="color:#0000ff;"] salazarbrujo?

Almost certainly is the same person. I was trying to decide earlier why he would have registered for a new account. It appears the username salazarbrujo was deleted. If you can delete your own account, I wasn't aware of that fact.

Just a few tips for posting, GarzaCapitalist (salazarbrujo), that I notice from this post and ones made in the past.
    • More context when you post pictures would help. Why are you posting them? Is there some attribute you want feedback on? Were you trying to go for a particular look or show something creatively? We're always happy to offer feedback and tips, but some more guidance would help.
    • Sometimes you put multiple posts in a row, with each replying to another specific post. You can lump these replies into one post, using quotes from each above the reply to that post (which I know can be annoying cause you might have to copy and paste) or putting @Username: in front of the reply. This really helps when trying following the conversation. The format of this forum actually makes this confusing since there is a reply button after each post, but the reply goes at the end of the discussion. I'm not quite sure why this was done.
    • Editing posts to fix errors is fine, but please don't completely change the content of a post. It makes it very difficult to follow the conversation after that edited post.

Just trying to make your and my forum experience a little easier, don't take any of the above personally.
    - Trowski

Well. I wouldn

These tips are extremely difficult for people who just want to say a few things, and show there proudly taken photos. all i want to do is copy paste,write a few words to the forum, and not my psychology professors! im not an Einstein, nor do i have the time, or ability to correctly format everything when i post, but i do think im not sinning when i do post. i understand it can be a bit childish, but all i want to do is sample and share to move on to the rest of my life, not type an essay om how i photographed my last composure! wasn

"Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst."

The masked pumpkin rides again and off into the distance.

Remember this hobby, this site, is like life. You will only get out of it, what you are prepared to put into it.

There is a lot of knowledge here, as a free resource and it is worth the time, to try and make sure you have done your best to put your message across as you intended.

All the best Garza/Salaza, keep snapping. (photos, not forum meltdowns)
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

I'm confused here...

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Niedra

And what would Halloween be without some pumkin carving, Canon DSLR-style? [img]/emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]

<div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

Love it!

Love the Canon-o-Lantern. Here is a few from a local pumkin patch. Happy Halloween!

Canon 50D + Tamron 28-75 @ 50mm f8 1/80" ISO-320

Canon 50D + Tamron 28-75 @ 66mm f4.5 1/100" ISO-160

Cheers,

Dave.
    5D mark III, 50D, 17-40 f4L, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4L ​IS, 28 f1.8, 50 f1.8, 85 f1.8, 100 f2.8 Macro

Alan

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/14/6406.night-display.jpg[/img]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/14/5238.scarecrows.jpg[/img]

Better late than never....

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/14/8741.pumpkins.jpg[/img]

great shots everyone! here are some more...