Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: refurbished by canon?

Re: refurbished by canon?

<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana;"]I am really sorry that you were disappointed; you are very welcome to return it under the 90 day return-to-Adorama warranty.

<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana;"]Please do contact me directly with your order number, and I will arrange for a pre-paid label to be sent out to you for return.

<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana;"]

<span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]Sincerely<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador<o></o>

<st1ersonname w:st="on"]<span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]helen.oster@adoramacamera.com</st1ersonname><span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]www.adoramacamera.com<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana;"]
    Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
    Helen@adorama.com

Quote Originally Posted by waltgary

I purchased a 40d body and the file numbering started at about 3500 clicks. That's used in my opinion, rather than refurb. Works fine though the box has a big 'refurbished' label on it. At least I got a box. This will cost me soon when I sell it.

FWIW, I wouldn't do it again. gt
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

I'm about as amateur/casual as they come but 3500 shots doesn't sound like a big deal to me. I've taken that many in a good week. I'd thinka prolooking to buy your camera later on wouldn't be too discouraged by 3500 more shots above what you put on it. An amateur probably wouldn't even know how to check that stat. Besides it's Rated Shutter Life is100,000.
    T3i, Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/2.8 L, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 430ex (x2), 580ex
    13.3" MacBook Pro (late '11 model) w/8GB Ram & 1TB HD, Aperture 3 & Photoshop Elements 9

I just placed an order from Adorama for a refurbished copy of the Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Lens. It's $90 cheaper than the new USA version. I'll be sure to post back once I receive it.

Go to http://www.adorama.com/ and do a search for "Canon Refurbished Lens" and see what comes up. I've been checking a lot lately after reading this thread. The available lenses change almost daily. So far this week though more have been added then taken away.