Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A good camera bag

Re: A good camera bag

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Williams
    I am always looking for the right "bag" and have yet to find the one I need for most occasions.

LOL! I have quite a few camera bags as well, but I don't have more camera bags than my wife has purses.....yet. It's good to have something to aspire to, right?!?

Quote Originally Posted by neuroanatomist

I am always looking for the right "bag" and have yet to find the one I need for most occasions.

LOL! I have quite a few camera bags as well, but I don't have more camera bags than my wife has purses.....yet. It's good to have something to aspire to, right?!?
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

Right, Unfortunately, my wife doesn't collect purses---but, she has insisted that my next lens will cost me a trip to Vegas---[:S]

Bob
    Bob

she has insisted that my next lens will cost me a trip to Vegas---[img]/emoticons/emotion-7.gif[/img]

My wife told me for our trip to China, "You have carte blanche," but then (probably due to my eyes lighting up) backpedaled a bit by saying, "Within reason..." I am going to interpret that to mean that I have to choose one of the two wide angle TS-E lenses, instead of getting them both... [A]