Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSE 8 vs. 9

Re: PSE 8 vs. 9

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725

This would definitely be very advantageous for my photos! From what I saw on the video, even I could do that with no problem ...I think!
    <div style="clear: both;"]</div>

I am sure you can. I do not know what how-to book you have but just start reading and trying what you learn. It will take some working with it but once you get rolling you'll get the hang of it.

Mark
    Mark

Hi Denise

plus I downloaded LR3's free trial and couldn't quite figure it all out but doesn't it do substantially less that PSE? Maybe I better take another look at it.

If you're at all still considering LR3, there's a great website I recently used as a training resource for LR3.

www.lynda.com

A professional photographer named Chris Orwig did a video series on LR3 that I found very helpful.....

Damian

Quote Originally Posted by DLS

Hi Denise

plus I downloaded LR3's free trial and couldn't quite figure it all out but doesn't it do substantially less that PSE? Maybe I better take another look at it.

If you're at all still considering LR3, there's a great website I recently used as a training resource for LR3.

[url="http://www.lynda.com]www.lynda.com[/url]

A professional photographer named Chris Orwig did a video series on LR3 that I found very helpful.....

Damian

<div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

I agree, I have been using Lynda.com off and on for three years. I find it is the quickest way to learn a newpiece of software and Chris Orwig really does a great job explaining Lightroom. Lynda.com does offer a few free videos to give you a feel for what they offer. Also,When you buy Lightroom, Adobe used to provide(I don't know if they still do)a list of coupons from which you can choose, and a free 30 day subscription to Lynda was on that list. They also have videos on Elements as well. When buying software, usually over $100, I think its well worth the $25 for a month to learn the software. Its much better than spending your time searching the help files.

Bob
    Bob