Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: air show pict.......

Alan

Re: air show pict.......

I liked your upside down Tbirds. Here's one from a show in Janesville, WI, earlier this year.

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.25.34/Tbirds.jpg[/img]

Alan

Another shot from that same show.

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.25.34/Tbird2.jpg[/img]

nice shots allan i like the thunderbirds but saw blue angles back in may and in my oppion they r are way better....we are going to see the blue angles in 3 weeks at virginia beach i cant wait.... rod

Alan

Lucky guy. I had an opportunity to see Blue Angels, too, but the sky was uncooperative, and the images weren't as nice. I agree. I like the Blue Angels better.

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.25.34/Blue-Angels.jpg[/img]

thats been the problem with thelast 3 shows ive been to with last wed being the worst all day cloudy n gray sky.thats a nice pict of blue angles alan....

<div style="text-align: center;"][img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/600x450/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.46.19/5_2D00_16_2D00_10-_2800_454_29002D00_1.jpg[/img]</div>

i like this one if you look close thats 2 jets side by side.. they did a nice job with this fly by makeing it look like 1 jet then the both spin and reveal 2 jets....

Very nice photos Rod! I'm a big fan of aviation [Y] I so envy all you americans on seeing that A-10...man it's such a beast!! I love it and I wish I had seen it more often than a 1 time static show [:P]

If you're interested, we have a special thread here: Post your favorite airplane shots!

You might want to take a look and perhaps import some of your own shots there [A]

Jan

Quote Originally Posted by banman1

thats been the problem with thelast 3 shows ive been to with last wed being the worst all day cloudy n gray sky.thats a nice pict of blue angles alan....

I only see one show each year and this year it was grey/black sky with a lot of rain...sigh...frustrating huh?

hi jan, thanks for your reply...ive been very lucky in the last 5 years since my wife and i moved to just outside dover delaware,we r only 10mins away from the dover air base..ive gone down there a lot when we see the plains flying arround and just hang out and take picts of the big c-5s and c-17s takeing off and landing... most days they fly rite over our house very low so ill run outside and snap off some picts here to lol..for someone like me that loves air plains is a cool place to live.. this year ive been seeing a lot of a-10s going over like at least 1-2 times a week they fly over then usually back within an hr or so..yesterday i saw the 2 go over followed close by a f-16, i was playing golf by the house and didnt have my camera lol..the other nice thing ive noticed here to is im within 2-3 hrs of some very good airshows,dover air base has hade 2 since ive lived here and andrews in wash d.c hase 1 every year and atlantic city both r only 2hrs away..the one we r going to in 2 weeks in viriginia is about 4hrs but ive wanted to go there since we moved here so im pumped this year for it...i read on there web page that on saturday nite at sunset there will be a f-18 full afterburner fly by on the beach i cant wait to see that lol....i just hope i can get a good pict of that..... thanks again rod