Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New website, what do you think?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: New website, what do you think?

Jan,

Nice job on the site and I really like the "easy to navigate layout". Here are my comments as viewed on a 22inch widescreen monitor:

1. The design, layout, color scheme and text are very nice and compliment eachother very well.

2. In the About (english) section. I personally would like to see a little more info.

3. The homepage loaded fine on first attempt, but failed each time after that

4. The hompage photo was very nice and opened up in full screen on my widescreen monitor--the screen resolution was also very good--I liked it, but it may be slowing down your loading time.

5. The menu opens up in the Left 1/3 of the homepage on my monitor----But looked and worked fine for me.

Hope this helps,
    Bob

Wow! Thanks for all the very detailed feedback! I

Ok, so I've gone through all of your comments and I've changed the following things:

• A few language changes

• I removed the background overlay grid for now. So the background does not get darker when you view a different page. The background does still get darker when you view a photo though. Please tell me if you like this better or not.

• I changed the layout of the galleries to the same layout as the portfolio. Please tell me if this decreases loading times.

These are the important changes I've done so far. I will continue working on the site when I have had my dinner. I will also reply to all the other remarks then.

Thanks again,

Jan