I bought a B+W 82mm slim polarizer filter sometime last year and I am running into problems using it with the type of photography that I do now. To be more specific I shoot interiors for a living where I'm required to shoot into bright lights and directly into bright windows. This filter is not the multi coated version where I saved a few bucks and it works great when I'm not shooting directly into a bright light source. My question is would the multi-coated version give me much better results where the non mc filter is giving me lens flare and circles that distort the color and contrast. I know the quick solution is to not shoot at these angles but there is no way around it as certain shots have to be taken during the day per the rules. So far my 16-35 II lens without the filter does a pretty good job of controlling this but having the polarizer filter on helps control many of the reflections seen on the art work and furniture. If the more expensive MC filter would cut out the flare and ghosting effects then I'll have to spring for the 200 plus dollar filter where my mint condition non multicoated filter have to go up for sale.