Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drool

Re: Drool

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Setters

While visiting Vegas almost 10 years ago, a resident told me the tried and true secret to leaving Las Vegas with a million dollars. He said, "...show up with 2 million!"

I think this is one of those epic "QFT" moments.

Re: Drool

...another Vegas reference from The Hangover:

Alan (aka Fat Jesus): "Gambling? Who said anything about gambling? It

Does anyone still have the link this post was referencing? Wanted to show it to someone but the forum software has eaten it.

Quote Originally Posted by ham View Post
    Does anyone still have the link this post was referencing? Wanted to show it to someone but the forum software has eaten it.
    By the price, I'm guessing it was one of the 1,200mm lenses? Bryan has an awesome video review of one he did for B&H here: http://www.the-digital-picture.com/R...ns-Review.aspx
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers

I'm sure it was a fisheye, but I might be wrong.

I believe this was the original link: Ebay Auction Canon EF 1200MM 1:5.6 Lens Serial NO.225

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Setters View Post
    I believe this was the original link: Ebay Auction Canon EF 1200MM 1:5.6 Lens Serial NO.225
    That's the same I just found. Nothing about a fisheye. :P
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers