Does anyone here have any experience dealing with Abe's of Maine other than buying and receiving?

Here's my latest experience ....

I sold my Canon 35L and my Canon 50mm 1.4 and was looking to buy a used Sigma 50mm and 30mm . With using two coupon codes on each lens,I was able to purchase both new from Abe's of Maine cheaper than anyone was posting their used prices at & I still had plenty of $ left over!

Well, both were available untilI hit the buy button, then the 30mm was all of a sudden unavailable yet they took my money. This was a week ago and I still haven't been able to find out when it will be available.

I did receive the 50mm and was quite pleased with it when I could get a good shot. It randomly front focused badly, so I called Abe's for them to email me what I needed to exchange it. I sat on hold for over 15 mins. and finally did get the instructions and RMA # emailed to me. I had to call them back, sit on hold for another 15 mins. or so to request that they email me a UPS label to ship it back. They did and I shipped it within the hour. This was on Monday. Now it is Saturday and when I track the UPS # it says that they tried to deliver it twice and both times, Abe's of Maine requested UPS to hold the shipment and redeliver on a different date. It doesn't show me what date that is that they requested but they put it on hold two days ago! I emailed Kobe at Abe's to find out why but have not heard back as of yet.

So for now I don't have either lens and don't know when I will but they have had my money for both for well over a week now.

Has anyone else had experience with Abe's of Maine? Are they usually pretty good and I just need to be more patient?

Denise