Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Open Letter to Denise (ddt0725) and friends

Well done Slim.
    Wally Bouw Flickr Vimeo

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Chance View Post
    Dear Denise,

Please accept my sincere apology for my insensitive and inconsiderate response to your "Wedding Photography" post. Your friends are correct. I am new to this site and I should have taken care to consider your photo history and also the relationships you already enjoy with so many others. I did not. I have no excuse; however, I believe I was hasty and overly reactive for two reasons: 1. I honestly misread and misunderstood the issue you were concerned about (lack of experience?) and, 2. I have a cousin whose recent wedding day was marred by an inexperienced photographer. Therefore, I was projecting. It was wrong of me and I apologize not only to you but also to the many friends you have in this forum.

Sincerely,
    Steve (Slim Chance)
    Steve (Slim Chance)

I would also like to apologise for being a little rough with my post, should have been far more diplomatic.

Tony
    Canon EOS 7D, EF-S 10-22, EF 24-105L, EF 50 f1.2L, EF 70-300L, 430EX.

"Criticism is something you can easily avoid, by saying nothing, doing nothing and being nothing." -
    Tara Moss

Good on ya slim! And welcome to the forums. This place has taught me pretty much everything I know.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ben_taylor_au/ www.methodicallymuddled.wordpress.com
    Canon 5D Mark III | Canon 5D Mark II | Samyang 14mm f/2.8 | Canon 35mm f/1.4L USM | Sigma 85mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM |Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II |Canon 2 x Teleconverter III | Canon 580 EX II Speedlite | Really Right Stuff TVC 34L | Really Right Stuff BH55 LR | Gorillapod Focus | Really Right Stuff BH 30

Good Job Slim, Very Thougtful----welcome to the forums
    Bob