Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Protecting Your Images

Quote Originally Posted by DavidEccleston View Post
    There is no direct credit to you or anyone else on the tumblr site, however clicking on it brings me to YOUR flickr account. Doesn't look like anyone is trying to steal it, but it would be nicer if they had the standard Flickr link text at the bottom.
    With my statement under the photo stating that I don't want it blogged, etc. and someone does, yep I consider it stolen especially since not everyone that re-blogs it doesn't have it going to my flickr page when it is clicked on. They only mention that it was taken from "handsomedogs" blog. Asking numerous times for the person to delete it and they don't, then it's stealing in my opinion. I consider taking anything without asking permission and distributing to others, is stealing. Matter of opinion I guess but it is my own fault for thinking my statement below my photo would suffice. I even have one of my flower photos now on a site now that I would take my daughters computer away (even though she is an adult) if I found out she went on a type of website like that! I am lucky I guess that that one doesn't link back to me!

Just to update, it looks like my photo was finally deleted by "handsomedogs" after another photographer on flickr also contacted her.

http://handsomedogs.tumblr.com/post/26139839062

Looks like all pictures are gone

I still see over 200 pages of images, so no, not all of them. In fact several pages of new dogs since I first looked earlier today.

My bad, just the post linked above doesn't work anymore.