Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Although the instant rebate promotion has come to an end...

Re: Although the instant rebate promotion has come to an end...

<span style="font-family: Arial;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana;"]Thank you for your kind words, Rick - they are very much appreciated.<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana;"]Please do hold on to my contact details in case I can be of assistance to you in the future.<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana;"]<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]Sincerely<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]

<st1ersonname w:st="on"][email="helen.oster@adoramacamera.com]helen.oster@adoramacamera.com[/email]</st1ersonname>

<st1ersonname w:st="on"]</st1ersonname>
    www.adorama.com
    Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
    Helen@adorama.com

Yeah I have the same experience with B&amp;H. I used to swear by B&amp;H because their customer service was very good. But recently they have been very rude... last month I called B&amp;H just to find out whether the 5D mk II will be available in less than2-3 weeks or will it be out of stock for more than that. I need to know this because I just recently sold 1 of my body to my cousin, and wouldnt want to not have a back up body for the upcoming shot. However I was not able to complete my question.. when I asked about the 5D Mark II the sales just kept saying "chek the website, check the website, check the website" Duh! I know its not available... but if you dont know, then just say that you don't know! I just want a confirmation that it will be available within a couple of weeks, or otherwise I will have to pick up a 50D or something like that temporarily.

Well anyway, I called Adorama, and they were very nice, and helpful! I got my 5D mk II the week after! They even give me a courtesy call to let me know that the 5D has been shipped!

As for Amazon, I have bought a couple of stuff fromthem cuz it ships faster to my area (theres an amazon werehouse 10 minutes from my house) You just have to be careful, and see who is actually selling the item.

Tokidoki

<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: #333333; font-family: Arial; mso-ansi-language: EN;" lang="EN"]"I called Adorama, and they were very nice, and helpful! I got my 5D mk II the week after! They even give me a courtesy call to let me know that the 5D has been shipped!"
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: #333333; font-family: Arial; mso-ansi-language: EN;" lang="EN"]<span style="font-size: 8pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN;" lang="EN"]<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 8pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN;" lang="EN"]<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana;"]Delighted to hear it!<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana;"]<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana;"]I do hope we can continue to offer you great service - but please letme know if there is anything we at Adorama Camera or at AdoramaPix could do to make your shopping experience even better.<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana;"]<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana;"]Sincerely<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana;"]Helen Oster<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana;"]Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<st1ersonname w:st="on"]<span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana;"]helen.oster@adoramacamera.com</st1ersonname><span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana;"]<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana;"]www.adorama.com<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 9pt;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"]<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 9pt;"]<o><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"]</o>
    Helen Oster
    Helen@adorama.com

Hey HelenOster,

It's great to have you here with us. If you really are listening, to be honest, your site is a bit confusing. It seem to me that there are many images and a lot of text everywhere and it's pretty distracting. Look at B&amp;H, there site is the best I've seen so far - very simple, clean, easy on the eyes and you are not distracted by anything.

I know re-designing/re-developing of a site is not something that easy (I'm a developer myself) so I'm not asking you to do that, but I just thought I'd let you know so at least you'll be aware of that and can decide what to do.

Regards.

<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana;"]Dear Oren<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana;"]You are absolutely right - and the Adorama website is actually already in the process of re-development, although I don't know the estimated date of completion.<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]Sincerely<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]
    <st1ersonname w:st="on"]helen.oster@adoramacamera.com</st1ersonname><o></o>

<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]www.adoramacamera.com<o></o>

Helen Oster
    Helen@adorama.com

Helen,

This may be just a "pipe wish", but I also have a suggestion. It would be very helpful to have an information "push" capability with the site much like what I have when ordering from NewEgg.com. With NewEgg, if there is a product I'm interested in getting, but is out of stock, I click on the "Notify me" button within that product's listing. A window opens up that asks for my email address and when the product is in stock, they send me a notification email so I can order it.

I can see where this kind of thing could be very useful in the "refurbished lens" area of Adorama. It would be very useful to receive a notification by email when a particular refurbished lense came available at Adorama. Today, I have to do a search and hope that one is still available the particular day that I think to check the site. That method depends upon my active checking, but a "push" method would be better since it would not depend upon me checking the site all the time for availability.

The way I would envision this working would be a button on the existing product page for a given lens on your website. Let's say I'm wanting a refurbished Canon 100-400L. I click a button on that product's page that says "notify me if a used or refurbished lens comes available. The way that NewEgg keeps this kind of thing manageable (for them) is that they only send that notice once when the product comes available. If I want to be notified again, I have to make a new request via a new click on the notify-me button.

Just thought I'd share this idea in case you folks think it would be of use to your other customers. If not, that's OK too.

Rick

PS: No matter what you do with the website (and I do believe well designed sites are important), it is the people, the customer service, the phone communications that are always most important to me as a customer. From the many satisfied customer comments I've read in forums about Adorama, it looks like you folks get an "A" in that department!

<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 8pt; font-family: Verdana;"]Rick<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 8pt; font-family: Verdana;"]<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 8pt; font-family: Verdana;"]Your kind comments about Adorama's customer service are very much appreciated; we are aware that improvements were needed, and have been working hard to address this area over the past 12 months.<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 8pt; font-family: Verdana;"]<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 8pt; font-family: Verdana;"]I passed on your idea to the team responsible for up-dating and improving the website; I just received an email indicating that it is certainly somehing that we would like to integrate - so thank you for the suggestion!<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 8pt; font-family: Verdana;"]Sincerely<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 8pt; font-family: Verdana;"]Helen Oster<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 8pt; font-family: Verdana;"]Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador<span style="font-size: 8pt; font-family: Verdana;"]<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<st1ersonname w:st="on"]<span style="font-size: 8pt; font-family: Verdana;"]helen.oster@adoramacamera.com</st1ersonname><span style="font-size: 8pt; font-family: Verdana;"]<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 8pt; font-family: Verdana;"]www.adorama.com<o></o>

Helen Oster
    Helen@adorama.com

PS - could you contact me directly?

Thank you - helen.oster@adoramacamera.com

Helen
    Helen Oster
    Helen@adorama.com

As noted above, Adorama's web team are in the process of re-developing the Adorama Camerawebsite

<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-family: Arial; mso-bidi-language: HE;"]Sincerely<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-language: HE;"]<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-language: HE;"]<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; font-family: Arial; mso-bidi-language: HE;"]<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-family: Arial; mso-bidi-language: HE; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt;"]Helen Oster<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-language: HE;"]<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-family: Arial; mso-bidi-language: HE; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt;"]Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador<span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-language: HE;"]<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-language: HE;"]<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; font-family: Arial; mso-bidi-language: HE;"]<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-family: Arial; mso-bidi-language: HE;"]helen.oster@adoramacamera.com<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-family: Arial; mso-bidi-language: HE;"]www.adorama.com<o></o>

<span style="font-family: Arial;"]<o><span style="font-size: small;"]</o>

Helen Oster
    Helen@adorama.com

Helen,

Yes, I can contact you...glad to help.

Rick