Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First Blog Post: Three years of Practice, What Now?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fantastic blog, Bob! I am very interested in the "green box" that you have put together and very intrigued in seeing how it works out for you! I am staying very tuned into your new and upcoming entries! Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725 View Post
    Fantastic blog, Bob! I am very interested in the "green box" that you have put together and very intrigued in seeing how it works out for you! I am staying very tuned into your new and upcoming entries! Good Luck!
    Thanks DD. Now, all I can do is wait for the little guys to fly in.
    Bob

Very professional setup and blog Bob. Congratulations and thank you for your efforts. I'll be following.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Bob, I took the time to read the entire post now and you've done quite some new preparations. Nice! Will see how all of that works out.
    As for yesterday I couldn't reply to your blog unless I was a member of Zenfolio. I see you've tackled that as well. That's a good thing in my opinion. Keep on the good work.

Looks great Bob! I liked on facebook so hopefully it keeps me updated! I'll be waiting for the first shots. Inspired by you stuff, I bought a feeder and hope to try out some of the teachings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayson View Post
    Looks great Bob! I liked on facebook so hopefully it keeps me updated! I'll be waiting for the first shots. Inspired by you stuff, I bought a feeder and hope to try out some of the teachings.
    Thanks Jayson, I hope some of my teachings will work as well, much of this is theory not yet put to practice, but I am hopeful.
    Bob

Thanks again to all for your comments. I have made a couple of changes to the Blog Page. The original sidebar layout was altering the layout of the text in the blog and leaving large amounts of blank space. I moved the sidebar data to the bottom and now the text is formatted as designed. I also moved the the blog article to it's own page rather than having the intro, sidebar and blog all on one page. Finally, I figuered out how to add "leave comments" and "register" links for those that were interested. Please feel free to take another look and leave comments or register if you so desire. I have been sitting at 999 hits on my website for 3 days now and desperately need one more looker to put me over that 1k mark, although I am really not sure why that is important. Really I am not begging

Thanks again for all your advice and assistance.
    Bob

I like the changes.....hope to find time to possibly start a blog on my site as well someday.

Did that give you your 1000th? Just checking

Did that give you your 1000th? Just checking
    Jason, I think Joel beat you to it---but thanks for the effort---You and the others get the consolation prize----Free hummingbird photography lessons from the wolrds greatest hummingbird photographer. When I find out who that is, I'll let you know.
    Bob