Here's the photo recap. First up, the desk where the laptop was set up:

On the left outside the frame, two Sandisk multi-format readers. Behind the laptop on the right, the 240GB SSD, daisy-chained to the first 1TB HDD by the power strip, daisy-chained to the second 1TB HDD hiding around the corner. The notepad on the right is scribbled up in such a way that I would put the memory cards next to their temporary ID number (101-115), and wait for the dashboard to indicate that the card was safely archived in triplicate. Once that happened, I was free to format the card and reuse it.

Across the room, here are the five cameras awaiting fresh memory cards, or perhaps to be lensed up and sent back into the wild blue yonder.

Around the bend, here's charging central. Two 5D3/7D chargers, two 1D* chargers, and two iPhone/iPad chargers, plus two spare 5D3/7D batteries and two 1D* batteries. We had two more aging spares for the 5D3/7D, but I kept them out of the way as emergency spares (they report single red square in the menus for their charging status). I always carried one spare 1D* battery, but never needed it. I think one day I managed to get the 1Dx on the 200-400 down to perhaps 19% charge, but never ran out. I don't think my wife put much of a hurt on any of her batteries.

On the rare occasion we weren't out doing things, here's the pile of lenses on the table. The "front" row is 14/2.8II, Zeiss 15/2.8, 24-70/2.8, and 24-105/4IS. Back row is 100/2.8IS Macro, 70-200/4, 70-200/4IS, and 300/4IS. Resting on the floor behind the table is the 200-400/4 with monopod attached, and then against the wall is our Manfrotto 055CX4 tripod with Markins Q3, and a rented Induro tripod with Wimberley gimbal.