Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice Needed Once Again ...this time on camera bodies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Advice Needed Once Again ...this time on camera bodies

Yes, Raid, and at this time last year, the latest rumors stated that the 1DsIV was due out immediately, with the 5DIII following in early 2011. Take any 7DII rumors with a large grain of salt, say, asteroid-sized.

Re: Advice Needed Once Again ...this time on camera bodies

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri;"]Well what we do know is that Canon stated that there would be no new products until production was back to normal (there are still 3 big lenses that have not shipped). As all of the L Series lenses and 1 Series bodies come from Japan we can all understand their production problems.<o></o>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<o><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;"]</o>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri;"]There will be a CPS (Professional) event on the 18<sup>th</sup> on this month, so it should be interesting to see what&rsquo;s coming.<o></o>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<o><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;"]</o>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]http://www.canonrumors.com/<o></o>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri;"]When I buy a new equipment like a Lens or Body I will buy when its first released, that way I get the maximum life out of the product. OK still using a 350D after 6 years may seem like I keep them too long (it still takes better pictures than me).
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri;"]
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri;"]You already have an excellent body in the 7D so why would you want to change? The resale value of a 2008 design just keeps going down, so why don&rsquo;t you keep the 7D and enjoy yourself.<o></o>
    Canon EOS 7D, EF-S 10-22, EF 24-105L, EF 50 f1.2L, EF 70-300L, 430EX.

"Criticism is something you can easily avoid, by saying nothing, doing nothing and being nothing." -
    Tara Moss