So I have some eBay bucks that I have to use. Its not really that much but, its enough to buy one of the accessories that I have been considering getting. So I figure since I can essentially get one for free, I should, but which one.

Here's the options that Ive found that fall at around the value of my eBay bucks and I can therefore get for no cost to me:

• Battery Grip (Ive been wanting one for a while because I hate doing vertical shots since I'm not nearly as steady holding it that way)
  • Better Beamer (help me get those wildlife shots Ive been missing due to low light)
  • Black Rapid Camera strap (I do a lot of hiking with my camera so anything making it easier to carry is good)
  • Cheap wireless flash trigger (I've been wanting to start doing some off camera flash work, but don't do it enough yet to justify spending a lot of money in this area)

I generally shoot wildlife and landscape style shots, but trying to get into other things too(hence the flash trigger). I need opinions since I don't know which one to get. I'm sure I will eventually get all of them, but for now, its just the one.

Thanks