Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roadtrip to Copenhagen-Denmark and Kalmar-Sweden...photostory ;)

Re: Roadtrip to Copenhagen-Denmark and Kalmar-Sweden...photostory ;)

Jan...thanks for the pix and your travel log. While admiring your pix I had a smile on my face reading your "tourist" writings....very good, particularly your comment about Scandinavian women....I married a woman of Norwegian descent. Small bias.... []

@mikehillman89....I hope you're kidding w/this statement; "... You can't get that kind of scenery, landscape and architecture here..."

If you're not kidding Mike....pleasetake DBECK's self advice; Maybe I should pay a little more attention to the attractions nearby.

Without paying attention to DBECK's comment your photography won't evolve.

BTW....I spent 2 summers in YYZ, though not for photography, but still found it to be a beautiful place....only wish I had packed a camera along w/my hockey sticks.

Thanks again Jan for the tour.....

Regards

Bill

Bill,

You're right. To be honest I just can't see Toronto the same way a tourist does. I see the tour buses everyday and wonder what people are actually seeing and why they would want to see anything in Toronto. I just haven't opened my eyes fully yet...

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Bill W
    .thanks for the pix and your travel log.

Glad to hear that []

While admiring your pix I had a smile on my face reading your "tourist" writings....very good, particularly your comment about Scandinavian women....I married a woman of Norwegian descent. Small bias.... [img]/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]

Haha yup they were everywhere!! It was paradise...everywhere where I looked I saw legs...legs and more legs...wow [A][] I must say that when I was there I thought that Danish and Swedish girls were much better than the Dutch girls, but I must say that I was happily surprised when I got back to the Netherlands haha...of course fashion is a little different...we don't get to see that many legs around here, but still.... I'm not ready to migrate just yet [:P]

Anyway lucky you [Y]Score!! [H]

Maybe I should pay a little more attention to the attractions nearby.

That's a hard one isn't it. It's hard to compete to local photographers since pictures look pretty much the same. Anyway it is something I will like to try. A few months ago I was thinking of doing a night-photography project of my hometown, but I never got beyond the idea...

If I'll ever win an assignment, I'll definitely put something like that on...

only wish I had packed a camera along w/my hockey sticks.

Priorities man....pfff [:P]

Thanks Bill!