Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rokinon 35mm f/1.4 for Canon?

Quote Originally Posted by FastGass View Post
    I just wanted to point that out so you know how to judge a lens.
    Yeah true, it was the best I had because I was travelling for work with crappy work-laptop, that was one that i'd already uploaded ages ago.
    Anyway, here's the big uncropped full-res (if you click the link and choose 'original size'), 1/1000s with a tiny bit of fill flash, so probably f/1.4-2.0.

And the photo before it, probably a bit more in focus, 1/3200s so maybe it was completely wide-open.

OK, so compositionally they're not my best work, it was my mate's engagement party and i was just doing a bit of Point & Click (ok, with 5 lenses in the bag, a 430EX on board with a 4x6" softbox, it's as point&clicky as I ever get these days), but tech-wise they didn't turn out too badly.
    Last edited by Dr Croubie; 03-31-2012 at 11:31 PM.
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.
    Gear Photos

Quote Originally Posted by FastGass View Post
    Well it's a nice picture but at that resolution (800 pix) it could look like hell the sharpness, not that it is but what I want to point out is you can't judge lens sharpness from a small picture like that, here is a link that explains better than I can http://www.juzaphoto.com/article.php?l=en&article=10.

John.
    awesome pics!!! gr8 work.