Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Search Engine Optimization

Bob! I just set mine up a few days ago! Although, my daily budget is low right now. But I hit it almost every day so far. I'm pleased with it.
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers

I do see what you mean about just using the tool and not actually paying for the advertising. When I was setting up my ad I also realized how weak my keywords were and they have all been changed. Did you notice that they give you an estimated amount of searches for those keywords as well as the competition info?
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers

Thanks again Bob! While I'm not really trying to get loads of people to my site, it sure helps if people can find you.
    I just started using Google tools for Webmasters because Bitdefender saw my site as a false-positive and I needed to check for malware. I don't know if this had anything to do with it, but if you search for my site now using just two simple very common words: "actie"(action) and "beeld"(picture) my site gets the top two links. I like it