Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: April Fools' Day 2010 - Canon Announces 60D!

Re: Canon Announces 60D!

*ordered*

All I was thinking reading it was that a 50D might be getting into reach...yep, you got me.
    T3i, Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/2.8 L, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 430ex (x2), 580ex
    13.3" MacBook Pro (late '11 model) w/8GB Ram & 1TB HD, Aperture 3 & Photoshop Elements 9

While reading your post...I was thinking "Then, 7D's price will be a bit going down and that's probably the chance to grab it" until I did click on the link. Boom....!

You got me too, Sean, lol. The worst is that it was1:15 a.m. on 2nd April, here,at the time of reading your post, after escaping safe and sound the entire day of 1st April. Grrrrrrrrrrr.... [8o|]

Quote Originally Posted by alexniedra

HAHA[img]/emoticons/emotion-39.gif[/img]

But this wouldn't change anything for me. I still want a 5D Mark II. [img]/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

I'd wait. They mayannounce 5D MkIII tonight.[]

I hope I didn't get anyone's hopes up too high. I'm glad no one got too upset at my little gag. ;-)

Speaking of "gags," I played a good one on a coworker today. I work as a Sales Analyst for a medium sized manufacturing company (photography is my second job). It's my job to prepare a sales report each day detailing the previous days' sales and shipments. Well, today I prepared a special report for our supervisor over the warehouse and shipping. On that report, his sales and shipments were down about $100,000 month-to-date (I explained in the email that we recently found a calculation error in the report that caused the total sales to drop to their correct levels in the most recent report). Well, let's just say the warehouse manager paged me 10 minutes after I sent the email...he was flabbergasted at how far he was from his quarterly quota and today was the last day he could ship anything. After I told him I was just jerking his chain, he called me quite a few names that I'm certain Bryan wouldn't want repeated in the forum. He laughed about it, though...

he he he

I was already making plans for an upgrade... you got me... lol

Everyone is jumping on this

http://www.canonrumors.com/

Good one Sean!

My friend and I have a 4/01 history with the teachers at my school. Last year, since the Confickr worm was supposed to release that exact day, we made fake email accounts, typed up emails that made it look like the worm was downloaded, and sent them to every teacher. The less tech savvy teachers fell for it.

This year we printed some of thesefake copier updates,had them laminated and put them on the copiers. Teachers were so confused. But the principal ended up turning it on some of the students by asking them to go make him copies. One girl stood at the copier for 6 minutes repeating "Copy, copy.. .copyy.."

Quote Originally Posted by Keith B

Everyone is jumping on this

http://www.canonrumors.com/

I almost put "New 13 point AF"...but I felt the need for more differentiation between it and the 7D

Quote Originally Posted by Rodger
    This year we printed some of thesefake copier updates,had them laminated and put them on the copiers. Teachers were so confused. But the principal ended up turning it on some of the students by asking them to go make him copies. One girl stood at the copier for 6 minutes repeating "Copy, copy.. .copyy.."

I saw that prank earlier this week and thought it was hilarious. I wish I had known about those pre-formatted print-outs because I would have been all over that too.

What can I say [Y][Y][Y]