Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Best HDR Photo

Re: Post Your Best HDR Photo

Here's one

Quote Originally Posted by maapu

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.24.61/2663900578_5F00_a936e274ee.jpg[/img]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.24.61/2660980794_5F00_8f3f772019.jpg[/img]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.24.61/2449030198_5F00_d52b6b639d.jpg[/img]

I love HDR & here are some of my favourites. The images are from a small, very beautiful village in England.

I used the Canon 40D and 17-85 kit lens. all these HDR's are 3 images merged\tonemapped in photomatix. You can find me @ www.mauroof.com

cheers!

Hi!

I liked the second one very much.

Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Burkett

What a great city to learn HDR in. I learned HDR up on Mt. Washington shooting sunrises.

Hi!

Very impressive. What a big difference from unrealistic "embossed" images.

Alex.

I was going through some pix I took last month and saw three adjacent similar pix in my Aperture3 files Two were poorly exposed, then i realized i must've bracketed them for a tone-mapped image. Here's what I got:

that sunset city/river shot is really wonderful. erno.

Hello to everybody.

I wonder, what should be the difference (in terms of exposure stops) to call image HDR?

Something tells me, that 6 or even 8 stops is not HDR.

May be, we can call it EDR (Extended Dynamic Range), while real HDR to start with double-digit numbers difference in terms of exposure stops?

Alex, as Reanimator today.

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.33.12/HDR-ship.jpg[/img]

7 shot HDR from a few weeks ago---Taken at the Bosque Del Apache in NM just before sunrise. I thought I had posted this before, but couldn't find it on this thread---

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.23.23/HDR_2D00_Bosque.jpg[/img]
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Don Burkett

What a great city to learn HDR in. I learned HDR up on Mt. Washington shooting sunrises.

Don,

What lens did you use for this shot? It looks exceptionally sharp and detailed. I want to know because I have a 40D, too, and many of my shots don't have this ultra-crispness to them.

Quote Originally Posted by alex_sb

I wonder, what should be the difference (in terms of exposure stops) to call image HDR?

Something tells me, that 6 or even 8 stops is not HDR.

May be, we can call it EDR (Extended Dynamic Range), while real HDR to start with double-digit numbers difference in terms of exposure stops?

To be honest, a lot of people don't even get the true idea of HDR. Don't make it even harder [:P] Nah.. I get what you mean and to be honest High is a word subjective to your own standards, so make of it whatever you want. In the end it's all about the photo and it doesn't really matter if it's a HDR or normal photo I think?