Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fees for an on-site product shoot??

Very nice Steve, a little HDR stacking going on in the last one?

Picked which lens to buy when you get your $4500 for this?

Thanks Rick.
    I'm thinking a Schneider 50mm/2.8 tilt shift http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...r_Angulon.html , just for landscape panos.

Except I might be about $3200 short.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Handed over the 32 photos today on a "memory stick", the bosses personal assistant took them and uploaded them and what do you think she said????

Yep you guessed it,

"Wow, you must have a really good camera."

Price might have to go up......
    Steve U

Thanks for sharing ... and yes, the price should go up for that...
    Arnt

Quote Originally Posted by Steve U View Post
    I have to go back again and shoot this one in two weeks time, outside in the sun and also in a quarry crushing rocks, it is about 20 metres long.

That should be interesting.
    Working for an asphalt contractor/manufacturer for over 20 years that also owned a number of quarries, believe me I know how dusty these places can be! How are you going to protect your gear from all of that!? Are trucks going to be hauling while you are there? Definitely work into the price of having to get it all cleaned afterwards. I ended up tarping my car when I got to work every morning. It was so bad I couldn't see out any of my windows at the end of the day. With all the windows up, the dust was still all over my steering wheel and dash. Even blew out my air conditioning vents until eventually the air conditioning wouldn't even work.

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725 View Post
    Working for an asphalt contractor/manufacturer for over 20 years that also owned a number of quarries, believe me I know how dusty these places can be! How are you going to protect your gear from all of that!? Are trucks going to be hauling while you are there? Definitely work into the price of having to get it all cleaned afterwards. I ended up tarping my car when I got to work every morning. It was so bad I couldn't see out any of my windows at the end of the day. With all the windows up, the dust was still all over my steering wheel and dash. Even blew out my air conditioning vents until eventually the air conditioning wouldn't even work.
    Thanks for the heads up about this Denise, it is a heck of a lot dustier than I ever expected.

Lucky I've got a good camera.....lol.
    Steve U