Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My latest project

Re: My latest assignment

I'm a nut buster for details so here are some fixes: (older image will get deleted after this thread has dropped down the list of current threads) I like to keep my flickr account uncluttered if possible)

Freelance you

<span style="color: #000000;"]<span style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"]Actually you could keep the bike upright but change the angle of the camera and road to give the same impression. Nah, scrap that...it's Richard's fault! [:P]

I might try the off angle capture or a low shot front view and then manipulate it to the right angle. Downside is I will need to be hanging pretty far off the side in the still shot where you don't want to stress the kick stand to much. Might try a tie down strap and lean the bike over that way and then climb on but only if I can make it work without scratching or damaging the bike. Right now I'm not in a big hurry to do this work again because that took a lot of effort with the heat.

Here is another pic that I took which had a unique perspective:

[View:http://community.the-digital-picture...neric/utility/ Rider view Yamaha R6 motorcycle by freelanceshots, on Flickr:550:0]

If I didn't have the noise suppression of the 5D2's sensor these 2 images would be filled with a lot more noise. On my full res images zoomed in you can see noise issue starting to creep into the darker areas of these 2 images but still well controlled overall. The shots involving the motorcycle images no matter what seem to introduce more noise into the scene. These circumstances test this camera body for some reason and I don't fully understand why. The 5D2 is an amazing camera where I am very blessed to have had the opportunity to get it. A company bought it for me to use otherwise I probably would have stuck with a crop body 50D or 7D. With that said I am a believer and I can't wait for the 5D3 to come out.

You certainly are blessed to have a 5D2. I don