Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post your Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens shots

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Post your Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens shots

Quote Originally Posted by DavidEccleston

Quote Originally Posted by clemmb
    At what ISO did you shoot?

He used ISO 100. The picture is a Flickr link. On Flickr you can click on camera part on the information on the right where it says "This photo was taken on[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/48939759@N07/archives/date-taken/2010/08/07/]August 7, 2010[/url]using a[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/48939759@N07/4907065533/meta/]Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi[/url]."and you'll get the full EXIF. Or click "Actions" then "View EXIF data".
    <div style="clear: both;"]</div>

Thanks. I am not familiar with Flicker. I clicked on the photo and went there. From my Firefox i can often right click and get the EXIF. When this does not work I assume the user stripped it.

Mark
    Mark

Re: Post your Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens shots

Quote Originally Posted by clemmb
    Thanks. I am not familiar with Flicker

That why I pointed it out. Not everyone is going to realize the info is there. Flickr used to have a button called "Show more information" to get to the EXIF data. It was hidden near the bottom of the right hand size, in a small point size. In their recent redesign, it's moved to a very unclear spot. I mean, why would text indicating a camera model be a link to full EXIF? Maybe after the camera model it could say DETAILS, or EXIF, or MORE, but it doesn't. I don't find any of Yahoo!'s properties have nice interfaces.

On Flickr - Namethatnobodyelsetook on Flickr
    R8 | R7 | 7DII | 10-18mm STM | 24-70mm f/4L | Sigma 35mm f/1.4 | 50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 70-300mm f/4-5.6L | RF 100-500mm f/4-5-7.1L