<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Arial;"]It&rsquo;s a great day; I finally got my &ldquo;L&rdquo; back [].<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] The problem found from the techs is as follows: <o></o>
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Arial;"]<o></o>
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"]<i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;"]<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Arial;"]Stabiliser appears stuck making continuous noise.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] Dismantle the lens replace the complete 3<sup>rd</sup> lens assy.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] Clean externally and swapped over / replaced the leatherette.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] Test the optics and the resolution.[/i][/b]<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Arial;"]<o></o>
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Arial;"]<o></o>
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Arial;"]Just to thank you all for your support and help.<o></o>
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Arial;"]Scott<o></o>