Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mods to the Website: Let me know what you think

Re: Mods to the Website: Let me know what you think

Quote Originally Posted by nvitalephotography

I don't have any suggestions, just want to say that it looks great. I like the what about Bob section, and of course nice that you provided a resources page and referenced all the great people on here.
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

Thanks Nick. and thanks for the reminder----I need to remove a couple of the "resources" off of that page---it seems they want me to become an "Affiliate" before using thier Logo---since I am not in this for the money "or lack of"----I'll just remove thier logo from my page for the time being. Regarding the "What about Bob" page, I did have to give credit--where credit is due. I have learned so much from this site, I just thought it was fitting to give credit. Maybe Bryan will make a dime or two to keep it going.

Bob

Bob

Re: Mods to the Website: Let me know what you think

Quote Originally Posted by nvitalephotography

I don't have any suggestions, just want to say that it looks great. I like the what about Bob section, and of course nice that you provided a resources page and referenced all the great people on here.
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

Thanks Nick. and thanks for the reminder----I need to remove a couple of the "resources" off of that page---it seems they want me to become an "Affiliate" before using thier Logo---since I am not in this for the money "or lack of"----I'll just remove thier logo from my page for the time being. Regarding the "What about Bob" page, I did have to give credit--where credit is due. I have learned so much from this site, I just thought it was fitting to give credit. Maybe Bryan will make a dime or two to keep it going.

Bob

Bob