Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Post your Best Travel Photo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Post your Best Travel Photo

I'm traveling for work and we stop for dinner in Nashville on the 17th. Using the 50mm EF1.4 on my 5D I attempted to capture some night street scenes...

<label>EXIF</label> <span sizcache="305" sizset="126"]Canon EOS 5D, EF 50 f1.4 @ <span class="nowrap"]f/2.8, <span class="nowrap"]1/125, <span class="nowrap"]ISO 1600, <span class="nowrap"]No Flash, Handheld

<span sizcache="305" sizset="126"]<span class="nowrap"]

<span sizcache="305" sizset="126"]<span class="nowrap"]Canon EOS 5D, EF 50 f1.4 @ <span class="nowrap"]f/2.8, <span class="nowrap"]1/80, <span class="nowrap"]ISO 1600, <span class="nowrap"]No Flash, Handheld

<span sizcache="305" sizset="126"]<span class="nowrap"]<span class="nowrap"]Don't know why, but I really like this shot.. comments/critique welcomed. Remember, I'm steet walking with a friend, not on a paid photography job. So be kind please....[]

Sorry Chuck...they totally suck!!

Hehe no I'm just kidding! I really like the scene on the first picture, never seen such a thing in real life...(europe..) Roads that big are called highways around here [:P] Cool lights everywhere. I do see something special in the second picture, I can't really explain what, but I'm sure the owner of this business would love to have you're picture. Great commercial.

Ps: It's called post your best travel photo. At least in my case I'm not that buissy perfecting photos during my travels. Got more important things to do then, like....relaxing, enjoying etc etc [H]

Better yet, I like the photos of everyone so far! The castle that Jordan shot, that's more Europe as I know it []

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.25.98/4514007424_5F00_67c5356653_5F00_b.jpg[/img]

Better yet, I like the photos of everyone so far! The castle that Jordan shot, that's more Europe as I know it []

[]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheiky

Sorry Chuck...they totally suck!!

Thanks Sheiky, I knew I could count on you for an honest critique....[:P][]LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Lee

Thanks Sheiky, I knew I could count on you for an honest critique....[img]/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]LOL

I'm the man if you need honest critique!! [] It's probably in my Dutch nature to be quite hard and until now, most of the people I criticize did appreciate it...although the way I did it didn't always make happy faces [:P] Still working on that part! Had to make some excuses in the past [A] Learn that not everyone is the same as I am.

But Chuck with you...anytime mate!![H]

Hi,

Bridge over cannal at Ayuttayah Thailand a few weeks ago.

Canon Psx10is P+S

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.33.11/PSsx10is_2300_71-232-copy.jpg[/img]

Shot in Bogota, Colombia

Canon XTi &amp; 50mm 1.8 II

1/80s f/2.8 ISO 100