Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Canon EOS T1i / 500D DSLR Review

Re: Canon EOS T1i / 500D DSLR Review

What is confusing? The posts were pretty straightforward, try reading the full 500D review first to get up to speed. Incidentally, DPR's review of the 500D was controversial, as usual. DPR displayed yet again their penchant to pick on little things if it's a Canon they are reviewing. [^o)]

Re: Canon EOS T1i / 500D DSLR Review

UnbelievableBryan! , what an incredibly written, precise and accurate synopsis/ review. I am a painter withsignificant 35mm photography experience back in the 70's -80's, however today my experience with digital is limited to point and shoot during vacations and family events. Fortunately, my art career has grown to require excellent documentation of my work some of whichmight possibly be used for short run, small format (less than 18x24 +/-) in house produced, framed color prints. Since I have the lighting and basic photo knowledge, I would like to do the work myself. Budget is a significant issue. My first bare bones choice was the Cannon Rebel XS. Then the XSi, and now I am straining to possibly afford the T1i. The price difference is a strain but if worth it I can find a way to afford it. Please give me any advice to help me which you might have a moment to share.

Sincerely

Parker Nicholls