Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Advice - about to shoot a wedding!

Bryan, I truly think you did a fantastic job!! I think all of the shots outdoors and indoors were very well done and you should really be proud of how well you did!

So, now that it is over, is this something you would consider doing again ...eventually as the main photographer?

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725 View Post
    Bryan, I truly think you did a fantastic job!! I think all of the shots outdoors and indoors were very well done and you should really be proud of how well you did!

So, now that it is over, is this something you would consider doing again ...eventually as the main photographer?
    Thanks Denise! I'm pretty satisfied, especially with the shots with the 24-105, but less so with the Sigma 30. I should have pushed the shutter speed higher with that lens.

I think I could do a wedding for a friend who wanted to save a few bucks, but probably not as a side business. I just couldn't regularly work weekends, at least not at this stage of life.

I had tons of fun and learned a lot. I wonder, however, if it would be so satisfying to work for people that I don't know. Part of the joy was that it was my wife's family.