Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adorama is nice, but I miss the logical searching/shopping of B&H

Mark

The Adorama site also shows only "L" series lenses: http://www.adorama.com/catalog.tpl?op=itemlist&cat1=Cameras %26 Lenses&cat2=Lenses %26 Accessories&cat3=35mm %26 Digital SLR Lenses&Feature5=Canon L

We are in the process (long process) of making improvements to the data/search/categorization/refinements and are consistently adding to these on a weekly/daily basis.
    If there are specific refinements requested by our customers, we do take note, and focus on those.

Last edited by HelenOster; 08-14-2012 at 10:54 PM.

Joel

Can you please forward me the email exchange and I'll see what I can get sorted out for you: Helen@adorama.com

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOster View Post
    Mark

The Adorama site also shows only "L" series lenses: http://www.adorama.com/catalog.tpl?op=itemlist&cat1=Cameras %26 Lenses&cat2=Lenses %26 Accessories&cat3=35mm %26 Digital SLR Lenses&Feature5=Canon L

We are in the process (long process) of making improvements to the data/search/categorization/refinements and are consistently adding to these on a weekly/daily basis.
    If there are specific refinements requested by our customers, we do take note, and focus on those.

Yes, I corrected myself on this. Thanks.
    Mark

Just to let everyone know....Helen found out for me that since Canon just instituted a rebate program Adorama, by contract, cannot offer a lower price on the items that I asked about. I appreciate her concern and the quick investigation/response.

I wonder if they can they tell us, "If you ask again after (date of rebate ending), I expected to be able to offer the lens at $(discounted price)". This way they're respecting the Canon rebate pricing during the rebate period, but also letting you know if you should buy during the rebate, or wait it out. The 'expect to be able to' also allows for adjustment based on unexpected price hikes taking effect once the rebate period ends, so they're not accidentally taking a loss by attempting to do us a favor.