Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Best Shots of... YOU!

The last in this series of me sitting in front of a tree with an annoying metal butterfly hiding behide my head.

As though that know would attest, I don't have a mean bone in my body, so this was me trying to imitate my beloved when she found the Adorama receipts, that i though were safely put away.

[img]
    The angry look by Steve's Life, on Flickr[/img]

Thanks for viewing.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by Steve U View Post
    The last in this series of me sitting in front of a tree with an annoying metal butterfly hiding behide my head.

As though that know would attest, I don't have a mean bone in my body, so this was me trying to imitate my beloved when she found the Adorama receipts, that i though were safely put away.

[img]
    The angry look by Steve's Life, on Flickr[/img]

Thanks for viewing.
    I see no cuts, bruises or abrasions in this photo so apparently no physical harm came. I see no sign of blunt trauma. You appear to still be at home and not dis-located by your wife.
    I would say it is time for a picture with a smile in the series, of course as you look for a new place to hide your Adorama receipts in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by HDNitehawk View Post
    I see no cuts, bruises or abrasions in this photo so apparently no physical harm came. I see no sign of blunt trauma. You appear to still be at home and not dis-located by your wife.
    I would say it is time for a picture with a smile in the series, of course as you look for a new place to hide your Adorama receipts in the future.
    I don't know what he will do with the receipts but let me be the first to volunteer if he needs a place to hide the merchandise!!

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725 View Post
    I don't know what he will do with the receipts but let me be the first to volunteer if he needs a place to hide the merchandise!!
    It might take UPS ground a day or two to ship the gear back and forth, and I am not real sure how going ground would work at all. But if he gets any new Zeiss lenses I would offer to stash them for him. Excellent helpful idea Denise.

Quote Originally Posted by hdnitehawk View Post
    it might take ups ground a day or two to ship the gear back and forth, and i am not real sure how going ground would work at all. But if he gets any new zeiss lenses i would offer to stash them for him. Excellent helpful idea denise.
    lol
    Wally Bouw Flickr Vimeo

Alright, here's me.

Just in case there weren't enough pictures of me already on this thread, I thought I'd throw in another one...

Searching for Ideas by budrowilson, on Flickr

I've looked through your Flickr and your portrait photos are definitely inspiring me to learn more about lighting and portrait photography, but every time I read the description of the photo I get overwhelmed by the equipment list you use. Nice shot!
    - Eric
    Canon 7D, 70-200 f/2.8 II, 17-55 f/2.8, 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5, 100mm f/2.8 Macro, 50mm f/1.8 II, 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6, 2x III, 430EX II
    flickr.com/ericolsson

Quote Originally Posted by Poik View Post
    I've looked through your Flickr and your portrait photos are definitely inspiring me to learn more about lighting and portrait photography, but every time I read the description of the photo I get overwhelmed by the equipment list you use. Nice shot!
    The picture above had very little gear involved (relative to most of my other shoots). In this case, you could replicate it with two light stands, a white umbrella (about $20), a small collapsible softbox (quite cheap on ebay), and some way to trigger the flashes (radio, optical, etc).

Somebody needs a hug, looking pensive again Sean, like you have the weight of the world on those shoulders. C'mon tell Uncle Steve....
    Great shot mate.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur