Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Help me select a lens, please!

If you go the extender route, here are a few shots I found that I had on flickr using the 1.4x II. They are not the best shots but hopefully will give you some idea. I can probably dig up some better ones if need be.

This one is with the 200mm f/2.8L II @ f/4...

IMG_6025_DxO by Denise Trocio ( www.dtrociophotography.com), on Flickr

This one is with the 135L @f/2.8 ...

IMG_9254 by Denise Trocio ( www.dtrociophotography.com), on Flickr

100-400mm (manually focused) @ f/8 ...

Male Cardinal by Denise Trocio ( www.dtrociophotography.com), on Flickr

70-200mm f/4 IS ...

IMG_0015 by Denise Trocio ( www.dtrociophotography.com), on Flickr

I have yet to use an extender on my Sigma 50-150mm OS lens but am very curious as to what the results would be like.

Good luck with your decision and be sure to let us know what you decide on and post some photos taken with it.

Denise

Quote Originally Posted by clemmb View Post
    KEH is great. They have a 7 day no question asked return policy. All you pay is shipping. They also give all equipment a 6 month warranty. http://www.keh.com/help.aspx#pe17 All the equipment I have purchased from them has been great.
    I returned a lens to them about a month ago and they paid for the return shipping and refunded my original shipping fees.

Wink This is a big help!

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725 View Post
    I returned a lens to them about a month ago and they paid for the return shipping and refunded my original shipping fees.
    Thanks Denise, these is the real world kind of examples I needed! I'd really like to see any others you have using a teleconverter. Even though you say these are not the best, they have the sharpness I don't seem to get out of the Sigma.

Thank you for the KEH information, that mkes me feel great about purchasing from them!

-Chris

Quote Originally Posted by cyoung315 View Post
    Thanks Denise, these is the real world kind of examples I needed! I'd really like to see any others you have using a teleconverter. Even though you say these are not the best, they have the sharpness I don't seem to get out of the Sigma.

Thank you for the KEH information, that mkes me feel great about purchasing from them!

-Chris
    I've got a bunch of them with the 135L and 1.4x II.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6825585...teleconverter/

Dave