Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Advice from a Pro...

Such is the life of a true ROCK STAR !
    There is beauty in simplicity.

1DX | 16-35L II | 24-70L II | 50/1.2L | 70-200/2.8L IS II | 100L Macro | 100-400L II | 300/2.8L IS II | 1.4x III TC | 2x III TC | 580EX II | MT-24EX | lots of stuff

I must be an idiot...but, is she for real?? It can't be, it just can't be....if she's serious, then she's a dear sweet fool, but if she's joking then she's and Oscar-worthy character actor! Haven't made up my mind yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Stringer View Post
    Maybe I'm stupid, but I couldn't follow lesson 1. I was intrigued when she said "just take that little dial at the top of the camera and turn it to the letter P". I was keen to put this into practice so I grabbed my 1D Mark IV but couldn't find any dial with a "P". Does this mean my camera isn't a Professional model?

This camera still has the Professional mode. You have to hold down the mode button and turn the small dial. Still no pop up flash. Must be an entry level camera. I mean its a 1D. the other is a 1000D. It must be more professional
    Mark

Pinhole

And the only Lens you need is a Pinhole-Lens! Everything is sharp. And if you are going to buy another Lens, it must be a Zoom-Lens with AF.

I think she is the author of Rasputin.de (German)...