Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Bryan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Thanks Bryan

I want to thank Bryan, too. It is because of this site that I bought my first L lens. I visit this site daily and I have always wanted to provide feedbacks. And finally the forum is here!

I would like to join the long list of people thankful for what you do for the Canon Community. I have always valued your reviews and opinions and enjoy the sample pictures. You really love what you do.

Well done Bryan... great work!

Thanks a lot []

Bryan,

You might want to also specify the maximum image dimensions somewhere. I tried to upload an image that was 1024 wide and it was cropped in the forum posting. I could not get the image to fit until I brought it down to only 640 wide.

- Vince

I ditto everyones remarks Bryan, your work is straight ahead and clear as a bell. Thanks for your work and art.

Can you put up some upload directions as I'm a bit dim with the computer and perhaps some others would benefit also,good luck,Steve B.

Just found this community after many years of looking at the reviews etc on here and recommending them to others.

This should be a interesting addition, and somewhere else to spend some time. (Wife will probably say, waste, but hey ho!)

Bryan,

This is a great idea. Thanks!

Hi Bryan,

This is great news. I visit your site everyday to check out the latest news and to read through your equipment reviews over and over again. I've never found a better site for camera equipment reviews than this site. I'm usually trying to weigh a couple of differnt options on lenses or cameras that I am interested in purchasing and you always explain the options.

Thanks!

-mc

<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small; font-family: Times New Roman;"]Ditto to what all other posters wrote.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] <span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"]I have learned a lot from the-digital-picture website.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"]
    <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"]<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"]The best review site for canon shooters. (PERIOD)
    <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small; font-family: Times New Roman;"]Thank you Bryan!
    <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<o><span style="font-size: small; font-family: Times New Roman;"]</o>
    <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small; font-family: Times New Roman;"]Now my hopes are up for real quality photo news group!
    <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<o><span style="font-size: small; font-family: Times New Roman;"]</o>
    <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"]Robert <span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"]

Again - THANKS everyone! It is you that will make this community great - and from the thousands of you I've met via email, I'm sure it will be so. I'm glad you are here!

Vince - The answer was 790px wide, but I increased the forum with by 10px to see if an easy-to-remember 800px width now fits. As I mentioned somewhere else, I can increase the forum width but don't want to make it too hard to read.