Page 43 of 398 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your best current shots

Re: Post your best current shots

Not as good as everyone else's but here they are

Autumn@Southern hemisphere

Secret corner in a garden at Olinda, Victoria, Australia

Autumn

A large ship and a small boat

All shots are from Canon EF-S 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 II and EF 70-200mm F/4L USM & Canon EOS 7D.

Enjoy :-)

I beg to differ Eastsider....I like them, especially the first 2. Everybody has their own style, and those reflect yours!!

@Tkerr...you got me really started on Pixel-Bender again!! Thank you. So here are some more iterations for everybody to peruse. As always, comments are very welcome!!

A picture previously posted, but now "Bended" of Rajah

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/6747.P1010145_2D00_Edit-_2800_Large_2900_.jpg[/img]

Silverlake HDR...bended

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/8865.Raft.hdr.pb-_2800_Large_2900_.jpg[/img]

this one is a little over the top...but I still like it...

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/3000.Spikey-Flower.pb-_2800_Large_2900_.jpg[/img]

and my favorite...Mason sitting in a boat..bended

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/7573.Mason-in-Boat.pb-_2800_Large_2900_.jpg[/img]

I
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Thanks Steve. these are kinda fun, actually. I'm going to have to print some out to see how they actually look in print!

did another of the cat..I think it looks pretty cool..

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/3704.Elliott.pb-_2800_Large_2900_.jpg[/img]

and a 90% crop...you can really see the effect, here...

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/8078.Elliott.pb-crop.jpg[/img]

I really like the photo of your son in the boat and of the cat (the cats eyes look awesome) but I think I like the original of your dog better. I guess every photo can be a hit or miss with this application.

I downloaded pixel bender into my new CS5 program (the first plug-in I

Gregg, The one of Mason is my favorite also---with this shot, the effect really did it justice. Almost painting like.

Nice job,

Bob
    Bob

Hey Denise...I have a 5 month old 90% top of the line HP computer with a 90% really good graphics card...and my computer running 8 gig of ram has a sometime hard time processing some of the pixel-bender shots I want to process in windows 7 64....it's pretty graphic intensive!! thanks for the comments..always appreciated!!

Gregg

Very cool, Gregg!

Thanks very much John...y

ok. ok...going a little overboard I think, but I did another....I know, you guys are like..."enough already!!"...but I leave for Kauai this Saturday, so I'm getting my posting fix in now. We'll be gone for 13 days, so I will have to play catch up when we return.

I call this one...Crazy Train....see if anyone can figure out the exif??...This is a tone mapped, Pixel-bended shot....thanks for looking

Gregg

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/5621.Crazy-Train-_2800_Large_2900_.jpg[/img]

Okay...I lied...here's another. I really like doing these off the wall PP images...it's a break from the norm!!

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/0511.Crow2.pb.jpg[/img]