Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Looking for a sharp zoom *help? please?*

Re: Looking for a sharp zoom *help? please?*

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Lee

Woops, Forgot the Link: US%20%20%20%20347515.html?searchinfo=Tamron+17-50 Now, that's used, not refurbished, so I wouldn't expect any warranty. Sorry bout that.
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

Our return policy is as follows: if you are dissatisfied with a purchase from the used department, you may return it within 14 days of receipt for an exchange or refund.

You are also covered for 90 days from receipt of an item, to return it for repair if required.

I hope this helps, but do let me know if you need anything else.

<span style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]Sincerely<o></o>

<span style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]Helen <span class="goog-spellcheck-word"]Oster
    <span class="goog-spellcheck-word"]Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador<o></o>

<st1ersonname w:st="on"]<span style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]helen.oster@adoramacamera.com</st1ersonname><span style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]<o></o>

<span style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]www.adorama.com<o></o>

Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
    Helen@adorama.com

Thanks for posting a reply Helen. It makes me even more appreciative of doing business with Adorama.

You wont find any zooms that can compete with the sharpness of the EF-S 60... I've got both the 60 and the 24-70L - and even though they cover the same range - I use the 60 for WAY more than just macro work...

I've heard some good words bout the tamron, if you're on a budget.