Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Best Shots of... YOU!

Re: Post Your Best Shots of... YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by neuroanatomist
    An MRI will run you about $2 million

and it only takes black and white pictures.[]

LOL! An MRI will run you about $2 million. That would buy a few lenses, 'eh? [img]/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]

For that I could buy my dream EF 8-900mm f/1.2L IS USM lens. That weighs 2 pounds. [:|]

Quote Originally Posted by alexniedra

You might just have the most expensive set up out of all of us! How much do those imagers cost, by the way?

LOL! An MRI will run you about $2 million. That would buy a few lenses, 'eh? [img]/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]

No FMRI? Yeesh you are living in the stone age or something. [:P]

Quote Originally Posted by jcrowe87
    No FMRI? Yeesh you are living in the stone age or something.

Well, the MRI of me is from the stone age (aka 1996). Conveniently enough, receding hairlines don't show up on MR. [] My current machines are much more advanced...

Ok, i didn't know this post existed, and i've had some fun putting some faces to nicks & names . this is not my best shot. a bit funny & scary, but i was really impressed on the way this shot came out, i had never used my hand as a on-camera-flash reflector lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sinh Nhut Nguyen

An MRI will run you about $2 million

and it only takes black and white pictures.[img]/emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]
    <div style="clear: both;"]</div>

But you won't have any complaints about chromatic aberration....

LOL! An MRI will run you about $2 million.

Can't I basically RUN Canon's R&amp;D department on a new lens with that kind of money? At last check they spend about $10 Million developing the 300, 400 and 600 supertelephoto lenses. [:H] I wonder what I would do with $2 Million at Canon.... []

@ neuroanatomist.

Don't look now... but your mammilary bodies are showing.
    5D mark III, 50D, 17-40 f4L, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4L ​IS, 28 f1.8, 50 f1.8, 85 f1.8, 100 f2.8 Macro

Alex, you probably can! It seems like very little money to develop new lenses, doesn't it?

For $2mil I could buy one of those Canon 100x zoom TV cameras

[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/brentpowers/4486165324/][/url]
    <div hidetimer="98272349" emptytext="&lt;i&gt;click here to add a description&lt;/i&gt;&amp;nbsp;" id="description_div4486165324" form_content="Boo for being sick! Miss being out of the house taking photos.

&lt;a href="[url]http://bighugelabs.com/onblack.php?id=4486165324&amp;amp;size=large&amp;a mp;posted=1"[/url] rel="nofollow"&gt;Do it!&lt;/a&gt;

Canon Rebel XS with kit lens at 23mm, ISO 200, 1/100 sec, f/8 (thought I had it out to 18mm. Darn)

Strobist: Canon 430EXII bare at 1/4 power zoomed to 50mm subject left rear and Kodak P20 bare at 1/4 power zoomed to 50mm subject right rear both triggered by Yong-Nuo CTR-301Ps. Car windshield reflector (rectangular accordion fold style) curved behind camera for fill." hash_id="4486165324" style="background-color: #ffffd3;" title="Click to edit" class="photoDescription"]Boo for being sick! Miss being out of the house taking photos.

Canon Rebel XS with kit lens at 23mm, ISO 200, 1/100 sec, f/8 (thought I had it out to 18mm. Darn)

Strobist: Canon 430EXII bare at 1/4 power zoomed to 50mm subject left rear and Kodak P20 bare at 1/4 power zoomed to 50mm subject right rear both triggered by Yong-Nuo CTR-301Ps. Car windshield reflector (rectangular accordion fold style) curved behind camera for fill.</div>

<script type="text/javascript"]</script>

<noscript></noscript>