Thread: Which printer?

Which printer?

I

Re: Which printer?

I really like my Canon Pixma Pro9000. However, the ink's not cheap. If you're planning on making a camera purchase, at certain times in the year you can pick one up with a rebate that makes it a very reasonable initial purchase.

Thanks - i

I concur with Sean, as I have a Canon pixma pro as well. as far as the A4 printers, there are a bunch of them out there that provide great print quality for fairly low prices. I have an HP all-in-one and it produces great quality prints and I think most of these type of machines will. The question I would ask if shopping right now is all about the printer ink----what
    Bob

Just a side note and no intent to hijack the OP
    Canon 450D Gripped, Canon 24-105 f/4L, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS USM II, Sigma 10-20 EX f/4-5.6, Canon S95

“There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.” -Ansel Adams

Epson 2880 is pretty good, i use this one often at my school, we also use 3800, and 3880s. The major thing i would make sure is to have the printer profiles. Now a days most printers are pretty close to the same, but lack decent profiles or color corrected screens, which throw the print way off from the screen, and then you