Thread: Online Printing Services

Online Printing Services

Due to a camera store in my area closeing Im looking at printing through an online printing service. I'd like some suggestions on who I should look into for my printing. I'd like someone who is very reliable, consistant color output, and easy to contact for questions.

Thanks

Joel

Also one more thing how well do monitor calibrators work with online printing? I know you can calibrate them if you are printing from home, but are they usefull if you print from an online source?

Re: Online Printing Services

I just take my files to costco if you have one their good! and cheap. but no 16 x 20, that's what im looking for.

jack

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Bookhammer
    I'd like someone who is very reliable, consistant color output, and easy to contact for questions.

WHCC has excellent quality and service.

There has already been a discussion on this topic, and lots of good suggestions for printing services.

http://community.the-digital-picture.com/forums/p/212/634.aspx#634

I use Costco for fast turn around on proofs. Adorama does a good job on 16x20's and other enlargements, but the postal service sure likes to fold them down the middle. My local Wolf camera also has nice quality.