Thread: Canon U.S. Direct to Canada?

Canon U.S. Direct to Canada?

There are some great deals to be had on refurbished speedlights from the Canon Direct U.S. website....my problem is I'm in Canada. I have a U.S. address I can easily have an order shipped to but I can't enter a Canadian billing/credit card address! Any of my fellow Canucks have this problem and also had a way around it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chernenk View Post
    There are some great deals to be had on refurbished speedlights from the Canon Direct U.S. website....my problem is I'm in Canada. I have a U.S. address I can easily have an order shipped to but I can't enter a Canadian billing/credit card address! Any of my fellow Canucks have this problem and also had a way around it?
    Sorry Scott, not much help but PhotoPrice.ca usually has links to used equipment when you search a particular product. They do all the shipping, tax, duty, brokerage fee calcs for you too so you know exactly how much it will cost.

Cheers,

Damian

Yeah, photoprice doesn't include B&H or Adorama refurbs, but they do list B&H used items as an ad above the price list.

As long as we're talking refurbs, also note that Adorama upgrades the warranty to a full year on Canon refurbs, and will even cover the return shipping, from wherever it was originally shipped to, in case of a warranty repair.

And, as long as we're talking about shipping to Canada, does anyone know if LensRentals used items can be shipped to Canada? They tend to have a fair selection and their descriptions of lens conditions are quite detailed, so you know what you'll be getting.