Thread: DEER CHASE PART II

DEER CHASE PART II

Very hard to photograph without getting stabbed !!! LOL

Re: DEER CHASE PART II

Haha you're the best spammer I've ever seen here [] You don't have to make a new topic for every deerpicture you make [:P]

I hope you survived all those dangerous animals hihi [Y]

some sites prefer you not to post lots of pictures in the one thread so it doesnt overload the users experience, if posting pictures of deer with a canon lens is spam, Im sorry.

Its strange Bryan doesnt feel the same way :-)

But thanks for the advice, will just slow the thread down with loads of images ?????????

I no there are many threads with 30+ pages of photo's so dont worry about overloading. personally its a little irritating to see 2 post so similar and so close together in posting time. I would suggest trying to compress but im a neat freak so thats just me.

Your two images? Easily one thread... even one comment.

Placing multiple related images in a thread keeps the 'new posts' page down to a minimum of entries, and groups your images and people's comments about them together... it's good.

The only time I've felt overloaded by images on a page was when FastGlass decided to post something like 100-200 images in a single comment... If you're going to post more than, say, 10 images at once, upload them somewhere. Provide a link, and a sample image or two. Anyone interested will click through, anyone not interested won't based on the samples, won't. It also means we won't be forced to download and scroll through hundreds of images again and again, each time a new reply arrives.
    On Flickr - Namethatnobodyelsetook on Flickr
    R8 | R7 | 7DII | 10-18mm STM | 24-70mm f/4L | Sigma 35mm f/1.4 | 50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 70-300mm f/4-5.6L | RF 100-500mm f/4-5-7.1L

I was aiming at the Deer chase part 1 and 2. They could easily go into one thread. And It will make it easier for all participants to comment on your pictures.

Hope it's clearer now!

There are also a lot of Post Your Best treads in which you might upload a few pictures?

Good luck shooting!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidEccleston
    It also means we won't be forced to download and scroll through hundreds of images again and again, each time a new reply arrives.

He, He. Sorry about that,someone said once here "Think before you post", that goes double for me![:$]

John