<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small; font-family: Times New Roman;"]Hell Forum
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small; font-family: Times New Roman;"]I am looking to purchase a wide angle lens and am looking for some help and suggestions. The camera I am using is a <span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"]Canon 50D 1.6 crop and my primary use for the lens will be to shoot landscapes using hyperfocal distance in order to maximize the focus of everything in the picture. Zooms tend not to have a scale and to use hyperfocal focusing I would typically shoot at the widest focal length. The Canon options appear to be the EF 20mm, EF-S 10-22 mm, EF-S 17-55 or EF 17-40.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"]<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"](money is a factor so I am not looking at the 16-35) While I have reviewed the postings in the forum, I have found little about using these lenses with hyperfocal focusing. Any thoughts about these lenses and the above specifics would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.