Thread: Photo's From My European Honeymoon

Photo's From My European Honeymoon

Last week I posted some photos from my wife & I's favorite stop on our honeymoon in Santorini, Greece.

I got a lot of great comments, and I thought I would share some more pictures from some of the other places we visited.

All the pictures we taken with a Canon Powershot A400

Hope you enjoy.

A simple alley near the famous Flower Market in Nice, France

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/7827.IMG_5F00_0692.JPG[/img]

The amphitheater of Pompeii, Italy

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/5518.Copy-of-IMG_5F00_0756.JPG[/img]

The tower located at St. Marco's square in Venice, Italy

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/600x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/8637.IMG_5F00_1102.JPG[/img]

I think you can figure this one out

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/4478.IMG_5F00_0988.JPG[/img]

The peaceful Med

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/600x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/6242.IMG_5F00_1034.JPG[/img]

This another alley but it is located in Dubrovnik, Croatia.

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/3034.IMG_5F00_1058.JPG[/img]

A ocean view from the Nautica restaurant in Dubrovnik, Croatia

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/600x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/5078.IMG_5F00_1068.JPG[/img]

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/600x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/6763.IMG_5F00_0796.JPG[/img]

Re: Photo's From My European Honeymoon

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer
    I think you can figure this one out

Is that on the hill behind Edinburgh?

damn, nice shots there. One place high on my list of places to go to is Croatia and the Split/Dubrovnik coast before it gets too overrun like the Greek islands, but i only got as far south as north Italy and Slovenia last time. The other place on my must-see is Pompeii, if only to see where they shot that Pink Floyd video []

Where else was the trip?
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.
    Gear Photos

Re: Photo's From My European Honeymoon

In all our trip included, London, Barcelona, Nice & Monaco, Florence & Pisa, Naples, Santorini, Athens, Dubrovnik, and Venice.

A 13 days cruise with another 4 days of traveling.