Thread: New Site Layout

New Site Layout

Hi All -

Ok, I've had a few days to get used to the new layout and well, I'm still getting used to the new layout![:S]

First off, how do I make it so when I want to post something, it automatically defaults to "Use Rich Formatting"? Idon't reallylike having to push that little button "Use Rich Formatting" every time I want to quote someone, insert a htmlor use a funny face! [:P]. I've looked under settings, didn't see it. I've looked under "Customize", didn't see it. Not quite sure what all that under "customize" does ...anyone mess with it?

Also, is there a post new thread up at the top of the screen somewhere that I'm not "focusing" on? What's the difference between "Leave a Message" and "Start a Discussion" at the bottom of the screen? Is "Leave a Message" just for Admin, that's all I see under it.

There's a number of other "buttons" I'm not sure about yet but these are the main ones. I'm a creature of habit and I'm just trying to learn how to get full use out of what we have available now.

Denise

Re: New Site Layout

Hi Denise,

My first ever post to this forum, but I have been following the site for a while.

I am not sure if by clicking on the "new post" button, if I start a new thread or I just reply to the forum that I am following. I would like to add some pics of my dogs to the "pet" thread, but I am unsure how to at this stage.

So I thought I would reply to this and see what happens.

Steve
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Oh, I see you

Question: Is there a way to get the "rich formatting" to come up as the default editor when replying to posts?

Edit--Guess--I should have read Denise's post first
    Bob