Page 236 of 397 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 3965

Thread: Post your best current shots

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Elberson View Post
    Working on a background for our Christmas card. This is 3 strands of lights which is not enough. We just picked up 4 more strands though so hopefully I'll be able to create the effect that my wife is looking for :-)
    Mark, Looks like your well on your way. This is a great shot and a great Idea. "The Night Before Christmas" would also make a great book for the photo. Good luck
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by bob williams View Post
    "The Night Before Christmas" would also make a great book for the photo. Good luck
    I was thinking the same thing! Thanks :-)

Great idea and nice shot Mark. But I will through this thought out there for consideration... is the colour of the backdrop festive, or Christmassy enough?
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Wonderful idea, Mark! I agree maybe changing the book or even some wintery snowman or santa pj's would perk up the holiday theme!

Here's a new poster of some older photos I put together for another craigslist ad. Wish I had some holiday ones to put in there but most of mine are some not so great candids of the kids. The only portrait stills I have are of my dogs. Hmmm ...a pet photography poster coming soon!

My new craigslist poster by Denise Trocio ( www.dtrociophotography.com), on Flickr

Nice one Denise, hopefully you will be beating them off with a stick soon.

And speaking of sticks, I had to wrestle this mighty anaconda away from my dogs this morning. Everyone survived including the anaconda.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anaconda_1.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	182.9 KB 
ID:	1570  
    Last edited by Steve U; 11-19-2012 at 01:28 AM.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

I did not take this photo but it is too precious not to share!
    These are two of my granddaughters. Aubrey on Santa's right just cut her own bangs the day before and Krista Joy on Santa's left ...well, she's not feeling to joyous at the moment! Poor baby!
    Photo taken at JCP, I believe.

Santa 2012 - A Classic! by Denise Trocio ( www.dtrociophotography.com), on Flickr

Here are a few from a short weekend at Olympic National Park. I will have to return with more time, these do not really do the full diversity of the place justice.

Lake Quinault

Quinault rainforest

Bald eagle protecting its meal

-Patrick

I never fail to get blown away by the performance of the new 500 f/4. Here is a young white-tailed buck, shot from my car window this morning. I set the camera to 1/500 sec @ f/4 in manual, and the Auto-ISO then chose 1250 for the correct exposure.

Here is a 100% crop:

Name:  A39Q4664.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  194.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725 View Post
    I did not take this photo but it is too precious not to share!
    These are two of my granddaughters. Aubrey on Santa's right just cut her own bangs the day before and Krista Joy on Santa's left ...well, she's not feeling to joyous at the moment! Poor baby!
    Photo taken at JCP, I believe.

Santa 2012 - A Classic! by Denise Trocio ( www.dtrociophotography.com), on Flickr
    Denise

This is a photo I would like to caption, "Santa is giving Aubrey a Canon and Krista Joy a Nikon"
    Canon EOS 7D, EF-S 10-22, EF 24-105L, EF 50 f1.2L, EF 70-300L, 430EX.

"Criticism is something you can easily avoid, by saying nothing, doing nothing and being nothing." -
    Tara Moss

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Huyer View Post
    I never fail to get blown away by the performance of the new 500 f/4. Here is a young white-tailed buck, shot from my car window this morning. I set the camera to 1/500 sec @ f/4 in manual, and the Auto-ISO then chose 1250 for the correct exposure.
    At least you didn't have the leave the warmth of your car.... I went to your website some very beautiful pics. Really stunning stuff.

I am looking forward (not really) to taking winter (I am from Florida and its too - fill in colorful adjective - cold...) pics now that I am working out of Long Island and will be able to drive up to the catskills, etc.
    If you see me with a wrench, call 911