Bryan,a few suggestions:

1. Provide more direction with how you would like the different forums to be used. For instance in the Image Presentation section. The show and tell section what should go there? One photo at a time, 10 photos in a set, a link to another website? What about post your best photo threads? I am not one for enforced rules, but I would like to know thegoals/intention of a site/forum. Some sites do not want embedded pictures in the gear forums, and people police that aggressively. If you prefer to let it flow and see what happens, thats cool too.

2. There is no cancel button for getting out of a post a message screen.

3. I previewed a post, selected a photo(outlined in blue), and this brought me to a separate window. Then I closed the window and everything was lost. I am not sure if I ran into a temporary condition, because I tried it now and I don't see the blue. If there is some other way to get into this condition a back button would bea good idea.

4. I would prefer to see the forums first when I click on the button for it. What I see now are the latest threads for all forums. I guess this is OK, but I always need to scroll down to see them. On a larger screen I would guess this is fine. I am on a laptop though and it is becoming a repetitive task. This is a minor issue, and if it gets bad I will push the wife for a 17" macbook pro. []

I don't expect changes, these are just suggestions. Thanks for having a great site!