These shots were taken outside my niece's senior prom. It was at a winery and parking was a hassle so there was a long walk. It was just before sunset, spring and I was doing my brother the,"You've got a big camera can you take some family shots?" deal. I was happy to do it, but had to come straight from work, made it there with five minutes to spare before she arrived in a big old shiny 57 Chev.

I trudged up the hill andtook a few shots with the little sister and realised the batteries for the 580 were back in the car. So no fill flash. If I could have kicked my own butt I would have.

Anyway, I have adjusted levels and tried some very basic tweaking, but I don't trust myself enough to try too much. I think the first one is soft and a little over-exposed.

I would appreciate C&C.

@40mm f2.8, 1/125sec ISO400

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/14/1273.IMG_5F00_4742_5F00_002.jpg[/img]

@34mm f2.8, 1/200sec ISO 400

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/14/5224.IMG_5F00_4706_5F00_001.jpg[/img]

Thanks for viewing, now bring it on.

Steve