Hello everyone, i would like to ask especially the experts or people who had or used both models: 1D Mark 3, 5D Mark 2, 7D

My question is: which camera is the best in image quality (please don't include the fact weather sealing, battery grip and these stuff). Can you rate them with a max score the 10 for me please?

I am an owner of a 50D at the moment, and my first model before the 50D, was the 400D.

50D is a good camera, but just this, 'good'. not excellent. the 15Mp and the high ISO don't do much about the quality. i am a wildlife photographer (not pro), but i want to take the best output from my camera, without much interfering by Photoshop and other things. I can't take good photos with ISO higher than 400, even in good light conditions. Above that, noise becomes quite apparent.

i 've seen images from a 5D2. i was impressed..So clear and no noise at all (my friend was using it with a Canon EF 500 f/4 IS, which is sure much better than my 100-400), but this body really delivers great images! when i compare it with my 50D. The only disadvantage this camera has is the fact that is full frame, which will make me to get very close to my subject, but..i can make more croping than with the 50D and still get better images i suppose..the fact it has 3,9 fps don't bothers me much.

Now, the 1D Mark 3 is very complicated case..i mean it has the stunning 10 fps which you can use in many cases, and a better AF system, but how much better image quality it produces compared with 50D, and with 5D2. It is overpriced for me i think,it is 2 years old model nowand also i believe soon Canon will release the new model, which will be more Mp (quite important for me, because if this camera was at least 12Mp i would think more for it), and even better in high ISO performance. An important think for me this camera has is the 1,3x sensor, which is better than the full frame in the final focal length.

As for 7D, i really doubt about being much better than the 50D, it has an improved AF system ok, and the 8fps, but if it's not much better in image quality and ISO performance, i think me as an owner of the 50D, it does not worth to spend money for little improvement (i don't care about the video stuff it has).

So, because soon i will have the 400L f/5,6 USM of Canon (which is better than the 100-400), please help me which model is the best for my update, because i will spend money and i want to keep it for at least 3-4 years. Should i wait for the 1D Mark 4?