Hello,

Going to Spain in a month and was wondering if anyone had some suggestions on a good lens that would suit my needs. I will be traveling Spain for a 3 weeks and am looking for a lens that I can pretty much leave on the body and be able to just pull it out and snag a few shots here an there. I have a T1i and the lens I have already are 18-55, 55-250 (kit), 50mm 1.4 and a 28-135mm. I am thinking the 28-135 might be the one but I just want a second opinion (which i am sure there will be a few ) I want to keep it simple and not be changing lens all the time. There are a few places that I will be going specifically to take pictures where I can use the assortment but I am looking a for a general purpose lens that i can just take with me wherever I go. I will have a Lowepro backpack so I would like to keep it to two and I think one will be the 17-55. I will be purchasing the 17-55 next week in the US at B&H in Manhattan. I want to avoid the white lens' as I feel they might bring attention that is not wanted other with I would grab the 28-300.

MattG