Hey people,

I've got to ask about you're opinion about something. I had a little arguement with my wife about a photography subject and now I'm really wondering if I'm being a idiot or not...

This is the case, a few weeks ago we went to a family meeting and I made some shot of about everyone, I didn't have much time so in total it ended up with about 100 photos. Now I've worked them through my whole sorting and editing progress and ended up with 31 decent photos of everyone that was there, I removed of course of that 100 the blurry, incorrect and doubles.

Sounds all ok right? Now I showed my wife and asks were all those other photos went, so I explained that they were double or technical incorrect ect. And she told me that she doesn't care and that the family wants see them ALL. But perhaps the "artist" in me refused this and I said it doesn't make a sense to show people the bad photos, and so tada, the arguement..

Now am I being a stuborn hardhead because I don't want to show those people blurry/overexposed ect photos or not?

Sorry for bothering you about this but I'm kinda confused about what to do now with these shots.. [:^)]